What is not in a cigarette?
What is not
in a Cigarette?
- Smell of fresh air
- Means to display masculinity or femininity (e.g. the Marlboro Man, Ms Virginia Slim)
- Ways to truly relax and feel at ease
- Gateway to an addiction-free life
- Road to avoid cancer, suffering, early death
- Great way to make friends and not harm their lungs
- An organic, poison-less puff
- Something to impress your grandchildren with
- Vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients and anti-oxidants
- Something made with great love by a manufacture who
really cares for you and that you live a well and wholesome life
- Pure clean oxygen puffs, good for deep breathing as in yoga exercises
- Means to fight cancer and chronic disease rather than fall prey, and at
a younger age.
Of course, we all know the above…. don’t we?
If only we were all so rational about smoking.
Addictions by-pass the rational mind. Thus smokers need to be reminded, especially in the midst of a half century or more of sophisticated advertising featuring healthy-looking role models with huge smiles on their faces rather than pictures of the devil, sculls and bones, of death, disease, or the true outcome.
According to K. H. Ginzel, M.D., Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the University of Arkansas, this deceptive imagery “captivates and seduces a growing youngster. The youngster, indispensable for being recruited into the future army of smokers, does not start to smoke cigarettes for the nicotine, but for the false promises they hold. Hence, deceit is in a cigarette.”
What’s not in a cigarette, an honest message or promise of benefits.
What’s not in a cigarette – the means to a better life vs early suffering and death.
Click for more information on what is in a cigarette
Keyword tags: what is not in a cigarette, whats not in a cigarette, what’s not in a cigarette, what is really in a cigarette, whats really in a cigarette