7 Simple tips to shed belly fat fast and forever
I Seven basic recommendations
- Reduce all forms of sugar consumption
Eat as close to zero grams of sugars as you can. This keeps your insulin levels low. It keeps your glucagon levels high. Glucagon is a hormone that helps your belly stay flat. How do you best do that? Sugars, in quantity, will all affect your insulin metabolism. This impacts your body’s fat loss and retention and your amount of muscle buildup.
- LIMIT PORTIONS OF FRUIT – Eat more fresh veggies than fruits, because even fruits contain high amounts of fructose. Fruits are best eaten in the morning or midday when you can burn off the sugars.
- LIMIT PORTIONS OF GRAINS – as the intake of grains and grain byproducts breaks down into sugars. As a result, high fructose corn syrup is made out of corn, and rice syrup is made out of rice. Again eat the sugar forming foods early in the day.
- AVOID CONCENTRATED SUGARS – don’t add sugar to your coffee or favorite recipe; and avoid substituting with with artificial sweeteners.
- Chew your food thoroughly
This prevents bloating, aides digestion and keeps you from adding unnecessary pounds in your belly. Add ample water to your diet, but between meals, as otherwise you dilute digestive enzymes.
- Eat smaller portions at a time
This is so that your food is well digested and absorbed.
- Eat especially less or no “refined” carbohydrates or other processed foods
This includes cakes, breads, crackers, pretzels, chips, cookies, candies and pastries.It means steering away form canned and packaged meals. Replace processed foods with whole, organic, fresh and raw foods, as nature made them.
- Stay active all day
- Add healthy fats and proteins. The healthiest fats have Omega-3-6-9 combinations. Try flax seed oil, coconut oil and/or fish oil. Avoid refined or heated oils. Substitute animal with plant-based proteins (beans, nuts, sprouts). We don’t need much protein to gain muscle, and often just a protein powder once a day will do.
- Exercise regularly, and for 1-2 hours, three times a week
II – To get a six pack
You will need to do abdominal exercises. Here are a few guidelines as to the different muscle groups in your abs:
- Upper abs: crunches / sit-ups
- Lower abs: knee-ups and leg raises
- Side obliques: punches, twists and side bridges
- Deep core abs – pull in your belly button and surrounding abs when doing any of the above exercises
II – More general tips
- How much - Try at least 2 sets of 3 types of different ab exercises in a workout.
- How often - Do this 2-3 times a week allowing a rest in between. If you muscles are sore that means you need the rest before another workout.
- Body fat – get “six-pack” abs, men need to get their body fat down to about six percent, and women around nine percent.
- Tips for Burning More Calories on a Treadmill
- Strength Training Secret
- Awesome abs exercises
- Guidelines For Optimal Aerobic Exercise
- Exercise can help you sleep at night
- Groundbreaking News: Forced vs. Voluntary Exercise
- Exercise Mistake That’s Proven to Damage Your Heart
- Forget the Treadmill Get a Dog
flat abs abs training, belly workout, how to lose abdomen fat, how to burn abdominal fat, ways to get abs, ab training, how to get belly fat, abs training, belly workout, how to lose abdomen fat, how to burn abdominal fat., ways to get abs, ab training, how to get belly fat, how to loss your belly fat, how to lose abdominal weight, how to lose your belly fat