Tony Wright – Creative Food Experiments
(HealingTalks) Tony Wright’s main claim to fame is that he holds the world record for the most amount of time spent without sleep. As someone who can go 11 days without sleep, Tony sure does get a lot done. He is a consciousness researcher and the author of Left in the Dark.
Tony’s interview with Nathan is not to be missed. His work researching the hemispheres of the brain and what their activity means for our own evolution is fascinating and rather mind blowing. In the meantime, Tony has a web presence for Left in the Dark where you can learn about his findings and purchase a copy of the book. He also has his own YouTube Channel.
- Tony Wright’s Fruit Diet Theory
- Tony Wright – Left in the Dark
- Dr. Douglas Graham Episode 2-Mental Clarity
- Dr. Rick Dina-Road to Raw Vegan
- 7 Reasons America’s mental health industry threatens our sanity