Tim Van Orden – Daily Eating Habits
(Healingtalks) Tim Van Orden of Runningraw.com came in first overall in the Maple Leaf Half-Marathon in Manchester VT, coming out ahead of a host of 20 year old runners at the age of 44. His string of many athletic accomplishments, including winning 7 National US masters running titles is awesome.
Here he reveals what foods power him to be such a top athlete and raw vegan runner. He was even nice enough to share with us his favorite smoothie recipe!
To learn more about Tim visit RunningRaw.com!
- Tim Van Orden Episode 1 – Road To Raw Vegan
- Tim Van Orden Episode 2 – Eating And Running
- Tim Van Orden Episode 3 – Training
- World’s Oldest Marathon Runner Is A Simple Vegetarian
- 4 Steps To A Perfect Running Pace
- Exercise Can Help You Sleep at Night