Oregano’s healing powers as a natural antibiotic
(Healingtalks) Oregano is believed to have originated from the mountains of Greece, Turkey and/or Italy and the name means “mountain joy.”
Oregano the herbal plant
Oregano is a natural anti-biotic par excellence. Oregano is also a staple of Italian-American foods. American soldiers brought oregano back from Italy as a “pizza herb” after WWII. It is also commonly used in many dressings, vinegars and the like
Oregano oil is one of the most potently condensed natural anti-biotic. Its anti-oxidants anti-oxidants destroy pathogenic bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus and yeasts.
What oregano contains
- Anti-oxidant phytochemical flavonoids and phenolic acids
- An ORAC score of 200,129
- Thymol which destroys harmful stomach microbes
- Antioxidant powers 3-20x higher than any other herb, 4x that of blueberries
- Anti-inflammatory, disinfectant and cancer-fighting properties
How to use oregano
- Add oregano as a spice to your dishes and as a vegetable to salads.
- Oregano oil should be used as a skin medicinal by putting a drop behind your ear, on your neck or wrist.
- Or take 1-5 small drops in a glass of water as an inner healing remedy
- Plant, Herb Compound Prevents Brain Inflammation
- Four master keys to natural healing
- Benefits of a Raw Vegan Diet
- Using Dandelion to Reverse Cancers
How to grow oregano
Oil of oregano, origanum vulgare, benefits of oregano, benefits oregano, uses for oregano, oregano wild, oregano plants, herb oregano, oregano medicinal, dried oregano, oregano oil uses, oregano side effects, oregano leaves, oregano leaf, growing oregano, candida oregano, oregano health
health benefits of oregano, oregano