Tim Van Orden – Eating and Running
(Healingtalks) Tim Van Orden of RunningRaw.com discusses his eating habits before and after a race. Tim had just finished a marathon at the 2012 Woodstock Fruit Festival and was kind enough to share some secrets of his huge athletic success! He recently won 7 US National Masters running titles and in 2011 came in as the first American in the Empire State Building Run Up. For the second year, he won the master’s title thus being known as the world’s fastest master stair climber.
To see the more from Nathan’s interview with Tim, see the links below and be sure to check out Tim’s website, RunningRaw.com!
- World’s Oldest Marathon Runner Is A Simple Vegetarian
- 4 Steps To A Perfect Running Pace
- Exercise Can Help You Sleep At Night
- Tim Van Orden Episode 3 – Training
- Tim Van Orden Episode 4 – Daily Eating Habits