Obama planning to give control of all US water and food resources to the military
(Healingtalks) Obama has recently signed an order that declares he alone can have legal control of all water and food resources in America, and that this control can then be delegated to the military.
This represents an unconsciounable attack on the freedoms of all Americans, and as human beings to have access to life’s most precious resources.
“Legal” framework for this dictatorial control
Obama signed on March 16 2012 what is called the National Defense Resources Preparedness. It amended the Defense Production Act of 1950, a law that gave the American President an unconstitutional and dictatorial power – supposedly only to be used in national emergencies or times of war.
Details of the Defense Production Act
The Defense Production Act of 1950 contains three major sections:
- Can require businesses to sign contracts for national defense.
- Establishes regulations to allocate materials, services and facilities for national defense
- Authorizes control the civilian economy for defense needs.
In these sections the President alone can seize all of the above powers and can control private property, force industries to expand production and to fork over any basic resources. He can impose wage and price controls, settle labor disputes, control the flow of credit and then allocate raw materials and end products to so-called help national defense.
This respected blog, made the following comment on this executive order:“Taken in conjunction with the NSA’s new Utah spy center (which will collect and archive the complete contents of every email, tweet, Facebook post, Google search, phone call, and text message) and the National Defense Authorization Act, it’s clear that the Obama administration is expecting trouble from within.”
World Water Day report
Just six days after Obama’s executive order, and on World Water Day, US intelligence officials released a report warning that the “struggle over access to water supplies could spark global war in the next few decades.”
The report notes that Mexico is having its worst drought in history and that has already destroyed some 7.5 million acres of cultivable land (an area akin to Belgium), killed 60,000 head of cattle, weakened 2 million more, and pushed food prices up 35% in the past year.
Even more chilling, Homeland Security has put in an order for 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition for its forces and told the makers of 5.56 caliber military surplus ammunition to stop selling to civilians because they need it all.
Citizens are in equal measure buying guns and ammunition in such unprecedented numbers that Sturm, Ruger & Co., one of the world’s largest arms manufacturers, had to suspend new orders accepting orders for 1 million guns in the first three months of 2012.
Three developments foretelling martial law
- Passage of the NDAA – a law that can arrest any American citizen without due process, just be being accused – and allow that US citizen to disappear into a black hole or camp to tortured and killed
- FEMA detention camp activation - right after the passage of NDAA, and that can house millions of Americans
- Rise in the Occupy Movement – and that parallels what happened last year in Arab nations
- Half-a-billion rounds of ammunition – ordered recently by Homeland Security
Cause for concern
Now we see the US government enacting more Martial Law preparedness procedures., in times of peace. Why? We have to remember that when the banksters demanded Congress provide them with a multi-billion dollar bailout, they threatened Martial Law if they did not get their way.
- Welcome to the New Food Police State
- Raw Organic Food Coop Raided in California
- After NDAA’s Shredding of the Bill of Rights, the Internet Is Next
- Super-urgent call to action – Ron Paul warns of real harms to America
- Has America Become a Corporate Police State?
Executive orders, executive order obama, executive privilege, executive orders obama, police state, seize control