Harder times are coming. Are you prepared?
(Healingtalks) In an article entitled China, Gold, and the Dollar James R. Gorrie, predicts that no later than by 2015 hyperinflation will occur in the U.S. This equates to harder times and preparing to buckle up, and to especially have enough sources of food and emergency supplies on hand to maintain our health and well being.
What this prediction is not out of hand
- Approximately 15 trillion dollars were printed out of thin air since 2008 by the Federal Reserve – as much as and entire years production of goods and services in the US. These mega-dollars were secretly (you won’t read about it in the mass media) lent interest free to their corporate banking friends with no government oversight. Such inflating dollars will eventually be put into circulation.
- These newly created dollars will develop the “velocity” to create hyperinflation (monthly inflation rates like 50%)
- This will undermine the dollar’s image as a safe haven.
Comparison to the Weimar Republic in Germany (1922 onwards)
There is an historical precedent for this happening – the Weimar Republic after 1922.
As Alex Jones and other sites claim, a similar scenario has been deliberate created by a small elite of Federal Reserve “banksters.” This is not the first time Central banks have imploded economies nd to reap rewards and destroy the middle class (with subsequent austerity plans).
So what to do right now?
The common message is to keep up one’s health and spiritual strength, live life sustainably, and if possible, buy long-term value hard assets. We might also finance them at fixed low rates – while they last. Many believe, with the astute James R. Gorrie that hyperinflation will soon face us as a stark reality. When this happens, it will have major consequences for most everyone.
Food, water and other necessities
Do you have a garden, spare seeds, a greenhouse, emergency food supplies and the life for a severe economic crisis? Do you a source of filtered water? How well situated are you if the power grid went down? Many of us never think of these things, and if a crisis of this kind happens, last minute preparations are near impossible.
The time to prepare is far ahead.
- 14 Signs That the Collapse of Our Modern World Has Already Begun
- Financially Diseased America – Part I
- Has America Become A Corporate Police State