Top Cereal Brands Contain Monsanto’s GMO Corn
Popular Cereal Brands Contain GMO Corn / HealingTalks
Avoiding Poor Quality Cereals with GMO Corn
It is common for kids to pick popular cereals with brightly-colored and cheerful packaging at the local grocery but which may not be of very good quality. A recent French study showed the amount of GMO ingredients in processed foods, including cereals. GMO corn especially predominates the market. These products have been linked to a host of illness, including autism in children. This is pointed out in Jeffrey Smith’s video, Genetic Roulette. They are not labeled, hiding the truth of these harmful GMO ingredients from consumers.
Favorite Cereals with GMO Corn:
Some favorite cereals with high levels of Monsanto’s GMO corn are the following:
- Barbara’s Bakery Puffins Peanut Butter Cereal
- Kellogg’s Corn Pops and Frosted Flakes
- General Mills Cocoa Puffs, Corn Chex and Honey Nut Chex
Many More GMO Harmful Products to Choose From
Altogether there are tens of thousands of processed food products with traces of GMOs, what should really be banned from the market. See 50 Harmful Effects of Genetically Modified Foods.
- Evidence E.Coli Superbug Was Bioengineered To Produce Human Fatalities
- Year-long Study Reveals Serious Beef Industry Contamination
- How Harmful are Roundup and GM Corn?
- Hot issues in US natural health food industry.