Critical Vote in California for GMO Labeling
(Healingtalks) What do Monsanto, BASF, Bayer, Dow, DuPont and Syngenta all have in common? They are all manufacturers of the poisons whose profits are being funneled by the millions of dollars to try to defeat Proposition 37 . This is California’s GMO labeling bill coming up for a vote on Tuesday November 6th which is our national Presidential election day.
This bill is important to pass because it would require informing the public with labels as to which products have GMO ingredients and which do not. Since research studies have shown how much harm these GMO ingredients can do, and how they offer no tangible benefit, the labeling of such ingredients would be a death knoll to the industry. Once one state requires labeling, others will likely do the same. For most food producers, manufacturers, and resellers it will then be too costly and complicated to selective label products. In effect, eventually all products will be labeled and the one’s with such labels are bound to have less sales. So what will happen is that the industry for these lethal ingredients will start to collapse, halleluiah.
There is only one catch to this. Due to vast investment of these companies to influence the vote, that vote may end up being close. Many of the voting machines in California are electronic, and thus can be manipulated. As a result it is critically important that voters come out in the droves to vote for Proposition 37.
No matter what happens in this upcoming election, consumers should boycott the products of this gang of six evil players in the field, and by stopping to buy all products by:
• Bayer – including their over-the-counter medicines. Take a look at the factual history of Bayer
• DuPont, including cookware and textiles. Read the book Du Pont Dynasty: Behind the Nylon Curtain.
• Monsanto – including all their genetically modified seeds.
• BASF ( founded IG Farben, the criminal Germany that committed holocaust atrocities) including all their pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, plastics and other poisons.
Dow – Click and check out their vast evil product line
Syngenta – See 21 of their top products at Syngenta
Research and read labels
So lets research on the Web what brand names under which each of these mega-corporations sells their poisons, then tread labels to identify them and their ingredients. Generally non-organic soy, corn, and canola will be a GMO ingredient.
Check out this webpage for the many common processed foods that may have GMO ingredients
- How Genetically Engineered Foods Got On Our Dinner Plates
- GMO Baby Food Making Children Sick
- Genetically Modified Foods Pose Huge Health Risks